What Did He Do?
George Orwell
2007-12-10 19:28:43 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT
PATRICK PARIS -- CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED CRACKER
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT
Now we must get Eelbash Admin to retire too and this will be paradise for me!
Eelbash must not retire! He is the single most entertaining person in
here although he doesn't intend to be.

I read apas once a week and get great amusement out of reading
Eelbash's silly ideas for censoring (sorry I mean "stopping the
psychos"). I also enjoy reading his sock puppets where he tries to
pretend he's someone else that just happens to think and talk exactly
like him.

He is my internet soap opera. Eelbash must stay.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Reasons to avoid Eelbash
His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
eelbash
axloltl
axolotl2
cheshire
congo
bog
bogg
eelbash (again)
bushwa
greatwall
asmodeus
eelbash (again!)
eelbash (again!!)
Hey! My remop hero is Ms Parsifal. Quit dissing her.

Starbuck

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: lcs gateway down?
No matter how hard you try. You can be easily defined with google or by using two
glossaries. I know the people that run the remailers to thwart their concerted
attacks against our ISPs and/or unique servers, the latter of which describes a
big problem with Nyms, however, is that they are conducting "rigorous
surveillance" of high- risk areas of terrorist activity and over 13,000 strategic
locations in Italy. On Aug.
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
Are others experiencing?
Test lcs
Thank you, seemed it was temporary.
So please make an exception for floods in this newsgroup it reflects very very
badly on remailers so please block the floods. Please block the name change
reflects the fact that the mainstream does, that's what I am, so don't bother to
express your opinions.
https://www.mixmaster.it
Just@hermetix.org, this@hermetix.org, guy@hermetix.org, you know.
2007-12-12 10:15:16 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- THE HUMAN MAGGOT
PATRICK PARIS -- SCUM OF THE EARTH
PATRICK PARIS -- PUNK
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT

disrespect for all remops. If :) I ever ran a re-mailer, I would never
See
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy.anon-server/msg/ad089602f5fa95f0
and
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy.anon-server/msg/edaac4fefa8ed23f
He really was a netcop and not a remop IMNSHO (even though they rhyme).
I am SOOO glad he is gone. Really glad. I can't express how much more I
am able to enjoy APA-S now.. Now we must get Eelbash Admin to retire too
and this will be paradise for me!
Kind Regards,
Thomas
Thanks for not including me my dear old friend. :)

My warmest sincere regards,
Twisty Admin

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Ok, what's not working with Type II?

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:33:53 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender
Suddenly nothing's getting through.
I use auto remailers with stats from bikikki.
I use 2 m2n gateways (dizum and bananasplit)
My nyms are with blackhole and panta.
What gives? Bad stats?
BiKiKii stats are currently poor.
CPunk - OK not good, Mix - bad.
both gateways down?
Gateways are probably OK.
Subject: drsnoid's mail2news results 04-Nov-05
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 17:40:02 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server.stats
Thanks for the plug.
I do want to write a little bit about my results, however. They are
gathered approximately
once every two weeks and while as a rule they remain very static, during
that two weeks small
suddenly becoming a bad route, and itomix2 suddenly filtering on the
Newsgroups header effectively precluding it from posting through a
standard mail2news.
It's important that users not necessarily rely absolutely on these
results, but if they choose to use them they maintain a certain vigilance
as to what interim changes occur by reading apas and/or drawing on their
experience.
The results.txt list is meant to be used in conjunction with my gatepick
program, but to get a better sense of what historically are good and bad
routes I think my chart at Loading Image...
provides something a little more tangible. Also s
http://www.quicksilvermail.net/mail2news.html provides practically up-to-
the-minute uptime results for most mail2news', although not individually
by exit remailer.
I operate the twisty re mailer. The results of your testing are very
valuable to me.

Would you please consider posting these results under [INFO Re mailers] on
a regular basis?

The tests allow me to diagnosis any problems that may be happening.

Regards, Twisty Admin

Subject: Re: nym DOS
Who is interfering with posters who want to get nyms?
-----BEGIN
F=O=A=D