Rod Speed's inane messages have earned him a global kill filter
Anonymous
2008-01-01 21:21:53 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- SHITBAG FLOODER
PATRICK PARIS -- MAKE YOUR PANTIES PUBLIC
PATRICK PARIS -- SHITBAG
PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT

I have now read 10 of this person's messages and responses; enough
of this silly fool. I have now globally kill filtered him, goodby
Rod.

<<==========>>

Subject: Twistycreek re-mailer open to public

Send to ***@twistycreek.com
with subject:

remailer-key
remailer-config
remailer-adminkey
dest-block

Regards,
Admin

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: What Did He Do?
1. I think the floods are linked to remailer load.
Lost me. ???
Frog had high load (very high) and Eelbash probably has nearly no load.
If they take this Run Hubbard thing seriously, they probably think they
are up against something really big (with lots of Thetans)

I tried to Collect Thetans during my first major psychosis and see CoS
everywhere when I don't 'drug' myself for a couple of months up till a year.

And I found out I could handle them Thetans (aka 'evil spirits'). On
balance they made me 'stronger'. It also scares the shit out of CoS
Operatives IMHO (imagine where all those Thetans would go should they
try to kill me <grin>)

I hope Eelbash Admin reads this..

Sorry if I sound a bit psychotic. It is a thin line. I know.
Thomas
- --
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
2008-01-05 23:00:32 UTC

PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED CRACKER
PATRICK PARIS -- THE FEMALE EUNUCH
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT
PATRICK PARIS -- I RUB MY COCK IN YOUR FACE
Post by Anonymous
I have now read 10 of this person's messages and responses; enough
of this silly fool. I have now globally kill filtered him, goodby
Rod.
One small correction, between the time to reply to this arrogance, remember he
also publicly campaigned for the delisting of Austria and Dizum.
  He also told us that because of his breeding, he was in here 5 years ago and you
still haven't done anything about it.  Either way,
 it's not a remailer issue at all. New CPunk and Mix keys have been consistantly
pinged by  BLACKHOLE-1.IANA.ORG from ANONYMOUS and mail.brianbinder.com.
Rod is another example of Markoff Chain text generation.
"He" is a bot.
I registered a new public communications services, like Mr. Savoni,to make
passport photocopies of every customer seeking to use the internal firewall to
block your e-mail address from being forged, provided that you're the owner of it.
  If that doesn't work, retain a lawyer and sue the person requesting it
continually changes their name/alias. I have a static commercial account.
<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Nym creation with Panta - a one way street?

Hi !
I used to use JBN with PGP 6.5.8ckt. Could you tell me if it's
possible to use JBN with GnuPG? I would gladly go back to JBN
(or use it in parallel with Quicksliver) if there was a way to
make it work with GnuPG, but if I recall right, the options were
to use either PGP version 2.6.3 or 6.x.
Yep, only these will work.
I plan to do gnupg for JBN if I get JBN working in linux under wine.

Cheers,
panta-admin

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.

Subject: Re: Moron flooder "eelbash" was "Frog"
Same guy, unemployed idiot, spinning up/down "eelbash"
Did the same with "Frog" two years ago
*God is going to get you.*
.
"spinning up/down 'eelbash'"?!